The PE926C31 is a high performance monolithic CMOS RS-422 line driver. Its operating supply range is 3.0 to 3.6 V, with an output signal overvoltage range of 0 – 6 V. The PE26C31 offers higher speed and lower power than other RS-422 driver types. It is packaged in a flat pack and is ideal for space applications.
• High-speed operation: < 10 nS typical
• Low power: < 150 uA typical
• 3.3 V operation
• Standard packaging: 16-lead flat pack
• SEL Immune UTSi CMOS-on-sapphire
• SEU <10-10 errors / bit-day
• 300 Krad Total Dose