Enhancement type field-effect transistor in a plastic microminiature SOT343R package. The transistor consists of an amplifier MOS-FET with source and substrate interconnected and an internal bias circuit to ensure good cross-modulation performance during AGC.
• Specially designed for use at 5 V supply voltage
• Short channel transistor with high forward transfer admittance to input capacitance ratio
• Low noise gain controlled amplifier up to 1 GHz
• Superior cross-modulation performance during AGC.
• VHF and UHF applications with 3 to 7 V supply voltage such as television tuners and professional communications equipment.