The power switch for expansion module is a power management switch having one circuit of N-channel Power MOS FET.
The switch realizes 50mΩ(Typ.) ON resistance. The switch turns on smoothly by the built-in charge pump, therefore, it is possible to reduce inrush current at switch on. And soft start control by external capacitor is available.
Further, it has a discharge circuit that discharges electric charge from capacitive load at switch off, Under voltage lockout circuit, and a thermal shutdown circuit.
1) Low on resistance (50mΩ, Typ.) N-MOS switch built in
2) Maximum output current: 2A
3) Discharge circuit built in
4) Soft start control circuit built in
5) Under voltage lockout (UVLO) circuit built in
6) Thermal shutdown (Output off latching)
7) Reverse current flow blocking at switch off (only BD6522F)
Notebook PC, PC peripheral device, etc.