5.0 V Micropower 150 mA LDO Linear Regulator with DELAY, Adjustable RESET, and Monitor FLAG
The NCV8512 is a 5.0 V precision micropower voltage regulator. The output current capability is 150 mA.
The output voltage is accurate within ±2.0% with a maximum dropout voltage of 0.6 V at 150 mA. Low quiescent current is a feature drawing only 130 μA with a 100 μA load. This part is ideal for any and all battery operated microprocessor equipment.
The regulator is protected against reverse battery, short circuit, and thermal overload conditions. The device can withstand load dump transients making it suitable for use in automotive environments.
• 5.0 V ± 2.0% Output
• Low 130 μA Quiescent Current
• Active RESET
• Adjustable Reset
• 150 mA Output Current Capability
• Fault Protection
− +60 V Peak Transient Voltage
− −15 V Reverse Voltage
− Short Circuit
− Thermal Overload
• Early Warning through FLAG/MON Leads
• Thermally Enhanced in SOW−16 Exposed Pad
• NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Site
and Control Changes
• AEC Qualified
• PPAP Capable
• These are Pb−Free Devices